Getting The Most Out of Your Cooling Hat InsertsJune 23, 2021
The Cooling Hat Insert is a great, new product that we are excited to bring to market. There are many innovative ways to use and maintain the Cooling Hat Insert. Our objective is for every customer to get the most value for their cooling investment. After several rounds of prototypes and product testing, we have come up with an initial guide to help new customers maximize their cooling experience using our Cooling Hat Inserts.
Do not worry about remembering all this information. When you purchase your Cooling Hat Inserts, you will also get a handy printed reference guide that covers the tips and information in this blog.
Here are five key Cooling Hat Insert tips that we recommend:
1. INSERT FREEZING – Place your Cooling Inserts into a freezer for one hour or more. For less freezing effect, use a refrigerator or cooler (this will reduce cooling time). Be sure to clean your inserts after each use with warm soap and water and allow them to dry (if possible) before placing into a freezer. With proper use and maintenance, your Cooling Hat Inserts will last you a long time.
2. COOLING CHOICE – Place your fully chilled Cooling Insert into your headwear firmly so the insert molds to the top. You can use your fist to push the insert into your headwear so the cooling petals form fit for comfort. Put your headwear on and adjust the insert as needed. Your Cooling Inserts come with two choices of cooling. FABRIC SIDE = COOL CHILL. PLASTIC SIDE = EXTREME COOL EXPERIENCE. We suggest starting with the fabric side initially so you can experience the cooling effect.
3. COOLING TIME – We are often asked “how long does the cooling last?” In most cases, the cooling sensation will last longer than you need at any given point. The good news is you can enjoy instant cooling relief; however, you should not use the inserts longer than 20 minutes at a time. Overuse could result in causing headaches or skin irritations. We suggest avoiding direct exposure to skin. We also do not recommend the Cooling Hat Insert for children under 12 years old without adult supervision.
4. ALL DAY COOLING – For longer cooling times, use one Cooling Insert and recharge another in a cooler. After each use, replace the recently used insert with a fully re-charged insert and repeat as needed for a lasting cool solution.
5. SAFETY MEASURES – For safety, we strongly recommend the Cooling Hat Inserts not be used by persons with any circulatory or scalp conditions that should avoid cooling remedies. This product is for external use only and you should stop using the product immediately if the insert causes any discomfort. Be sure to discard the insert if it is punctured or begins to leak. The poly gel should never be consumed by people or animals. In the event of this happening, please call your local poison control center. Consult your physician if you have any questions or concerns about the product before use.
We are delighted to have you experience the Cooling Hat Insert by Chiller Body. We encourage you to provide us with any feedback, use and maintenance tips or suggestions of how we can improve the product in the future. Thank you!